Our School Day
Order of Day
- Breakfast Club daily from 8.00 a.m. (Please speak to the office for costs or to book a place)
- Nursery Morning Session: 8.30-11.30 (30 hour provision children have lunch 11.30-12.00 then a session from 12.00- 3.00p.m.)
- Main School Classes: 8.55am – 3.15pm
- Morning Break: KS1 - 10.30am - 10.45am KS2 - 10:15am - 10:30am
- Lunch Break: 12.00pm - 1.00pm
- School ends 3.15pm
- Club night is a Monday night (Please watch out for tweets or messages re change of arrangements)
Please Note: Children should not arrive on school premises before 8.45am unless they are attending Breakfast Club.
Nursery, Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 must be accompanied to and collected from school by a known adult. Year 4, 5 and 6 children may walk, cycle or scoot to school when parents feel they are safe enough to do so. However, annual permission must be completed and returned to school confirming these arrangements.
Where necessary, changes to all collection arrangements must be communicated in advance to the school office. If you are unable to collect your child, you must notify us and provide a safe password if the person collecting is not known to us. For safeguarding reasons, we will always take extra precautions where arrangements have been made for adults not known to us to collect or drop off.